Teacher of Science
Required for September 2018
We wish to appoint an excellent teacher to join our successful and heavily oversubscribed 11 – 19 school. Applicants may be established practitioners wishing to develop their career in a large school or NQTs with the potential to be outstanding teachers. Part-time applications will also be considered.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher with a passion to enthuse students to enjoy and achieve in Science. The ability to teach up to A Level would be preferred, but is not essential.
- A vibrant and exciting comprehensive school which is culturally and ethnically diverse
- Excellent examination results which are significantly above national in all subjects
- Outstanding student progress placing the school within top 10% of schools nationally
- Well behaved students who are eager to learn
- Supportive parents who want the best for their children
- A large Sixth Form
- Modern and stimulating teaching facilities
- Excellent CPD at all levels
Should you wish to visit us before applying please contact Mr Tony Dean, Head of Maths & Science Learning School - email@example.com
Highfields School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare
of children and young people.
The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and 2 very good references.
> Closing Date: Tuesday 8 May 2018 at 9am
> Interviews: Week Commencing 8 May 2018
How to Apply for a Teaching Vacancy
Please be sure to read all supporting information provided for a vacancy before completing an application form. This will explain what the role entails and what we are looking for in a candidate.
Then download and complete an application form:
Download Teacher application form - MS Word file
Please email your completed application form, along with a covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reading PDF files
To read PDF files, you may need to download and install Adobe Reader: