Highfields is working towards becoming a cashless school and ParentPay is our preferred method of payment for all school trips, events and catering accounts.
For more information please visit: www.parentpay.com/parents/what-parentpay-does
How does ParentPay work?
Most parents prefer the convenience of online payments using a debit card, but parents who wish to pay by cash are able to do so through PayPoint.
Online Payments: You can top up your ParentPay account online using any major debit or credit card including Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express.
Cash Payments: PayPoint is found in more than 30,000 stores across the UK
What are the benefits to our school?
• You can help us reduce workloads for all staff as no more counting cash, chasing debt and stop cash collection services.
• Creates more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school.
• Help to reduce anti-social behaviour.
• Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
• The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
• ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7.
• The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind.
• Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint.
• Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime.
• Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school.
• Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text.
What do I need to do?
I am already registered: Just log on with the details you were provided with and ensure that your account is activated and your information preferences are up to date
I am new to ParentPay: If your child is just starting at Highfields a letter will be automatically generated for you with login details and further instructions
Q: I have forgotten my login details, how do I get new ones?
A: Click on the 'Forgotten login details?' link under the login button.
Q: My details have changed, how do I update them?
Q: My child is going on a trip, how do I pay for it?
Q: How do I check what my child has been buying?
Q: How do I know if I have a low balance?
Q: I already have ParentPay for another child, will I be able to sync them through one login?
A: Yes, you can do so by following the instructions in the registration letter.
Q: How does cashless payments work?
A: We have biometric tills that allows students to pay for consumable items with the use of their finger prints.
Q: How do I add money to the ParentPay account?
A: The majority of people will add money to accounts with the use of a debit or credit card payment. Payments can also be made at PayPoint sites for people without debit or credit cards. If you want to know where you nearest stores are use https://paypoint.com and put in your postcode.