The Student Laptop
Parental Contribution Scheme – Year 9
What will be expected of our parents?
- £5 per month / £120 one off payment by standing order
- 2 year agreement, with the opportunity to extend into the 6th Form
- Challenging financial circumstances
- Code of Good Practice
- Acceptable Use Policy
What will my child get for my contribution?
- Accidental damage cover – for the entire 2 year period
- Technician support throughout
- Office suite installed– Word, PPT, Excel
- Anti-virus software
- Individual Office 365 cloud storage
- Existing case
- Printer credits
- Connection through the school’s filtered broadband connection
- The option to buy at the end of the lease at a minimal cost
What will happen next?
- If you have any questions, please contact us email@example.com
- Depending on your responses we will decide whether we feel this scheme is a viable option
- If, as we hope, you are in favour of the parental contribution scheme we will enter into a lease agreement on your behalf
- We will then write to you with full details of the agreement, standing order or payment process and Code of Good Practice
- Students will be issued with their devices during May with a full package of training to familiarise themselves with the device